Packages for the following Linux distributions are generated:
- Ubuntu 22.04
- Ubuntu 21.04 (and Ubuntu 21.10)
- Ubuntu 20.04 (and Ubuntu 20.10 and 19.10)
- Debian 11.5
- Debian 9.13 (and Debian 10)
- Fedora 36 (and Fedora 37)
- Fedora 32 (and Fedora 33, Fedora 34, Fedora 35)
- OpenSUSE 15.1 (and OpenSUSE 15.2, OpenSUSE 15.3, OpenSUSE 15.4)
- Arch Linux (in docker)
- Mandriva is derived from Ubuntu. Find out from which version of Ubuntu is your Madriva derived and use proper Ubuntu package.
Generally speaking, nocheto can be installed on any Linux distribution (64-bit intel/amd), which supports .deb or .rpm packages. But it needs to have required libraries in the right versions. Check if your distribution has the libraries listed in the ldd output (under links above). (The most problematic package are libssl (or openssl) and libcrypto).
If a newer version of one of the supported distributions is missing, please let as know!